Morrisey - Live At Earls Court (2005)


Tracklist:

01.- How Soon Is Now?
02.- First of the Gang to Die
03.- November Spawned a Monster
04.- Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice
05.- Big Mouth Strikes Again
06.- I Like You
07.- Redondo Beach
08.- Let Me Kiss You
09.- Subway Train / Munich Air Disaster 1958
10.- There Is a Light That Never Goes Out
11.- The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
12.- Friday Mourning
13.- I Have Forgiven Jesus
14.- The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
15.- Shoplifters of the World Unite
16.- Irish Blood, English Heart
17.- You Know I Couldn't Last
18.- Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

Morrisey - Live At Earls Court (2005)

0 comentarios:

Deja un comentario

Volver al inicio Volver arriba mucha musika pokas palabras. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.